Our MDX studio in Melbourne offers a Special Events Team Training Program for selected students within the school (audition only program). There are three specialised teams in which students can be selected: Minis, Intermediate & Senior Elite.
This program provides members with the opportunity to train with leading industry choreographers in Victoria and perform at selected events and venues throughout Melbourne. The Special Events Team consists of three components including Performing Arts, Hip Hop Crews & Vocal Groups. The team is given the opportunity to excel their skills in song and dance, enhance their strength and fitness, and be exposed to the industry at a professional level.
This program consists of selected students who display excellence in performance. Students are regularly monitored in class and selection is based on recommendations from all MDX staff or at the MDX annual auditions.
Team members gain:
- Confidence, technique & style development
- Audition preparation & experience
- Additional specialised intensive performance training;
- Enhanced strength and fitness
- Regular public performance opportunities;
- Professional industry experience; and
- Industry exposure